A Perfect Symphony Of Salmon Arugula Bagel
In the bustling rush of daily life, finding a breakfast that is both quick and delicious can often feel like a daunting task. But fear not, for I have a delightful solution that will not only satisfy your belly but also provide nutrition to kick-start your day.
Delicious Mix of Flavors
This breakfast treat is all about blending different tastes to make something super yummy. The salty taste of the salmon goes really well with the peppery bite of the arugula and a splash of lemon juice.
The salmon has lots of protein, which helps your body stay strong, and it has special fats that are great for your brain and can help reduce swelling. Arugula is full of important vitamins and minerals, like vitamin K, vitamin A.
Fast and Easy
One of the best things about the salmon arugula bagel is that it’s really quick to make and you can make it your own. When you’re in a hurry, just toast your bagel, put on some salmon, and add a bit of arugula. But if you want to try something new, you can also add creamy cheese, some special sauce, or little capers for extra taste.
Salmon Arugula Bagel
- 2 bagels
- 100 g salmon
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1-2 cups arugula
- 1 small piece lemon for squeezing the juice on the salmon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Toast the bagels in the oven for about 5 minutes. If they're frozen follow the guidelines on the box.
- Take the bottom parts of the bagels and coat them with cream cheese.
- Cut the salmon into pieces and put them on top.
- Squeeze the lemon juice on top of the salmon.
- Add the arugula and put the top parts of the bagels on top.