The Delightful Panna Cotta Dessert
If you are a dessert lover, then you must have heard of Panna Cotta!
This traditional Italian dessert has captured the hearts of people all over the world.
Panna cotta, which means “cooked cream” in Italian, is a delightful dessert known for its velvety texture and creamy flavor.
The traditional Panna Cotta recipe requires only a few simple ingredients. These include:
- Gelatin: Allows the dessert to set and gives it a delicate structure.
- Sugar: Adds the right amount of sweetness.
- Heavy cream: The main ingredient responsible for the creamy texture of the dessert.
You can enjoy it as it is or add a touch of elegance with a garnish of fresh berries, fruit jelly, or a drizzle of caramel sauce. The smooth and creamy texture of panna cotta, combined with its delicate flavors, make it a perfect dessert for any occasion.
- 200 ml milk
- 200 ml heavy cream 35% fat
- 2 stripes lemon peel
- 50 ml water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 10 g gelatin
- Pour 50 ml of cold water over the gelatin and let it swell for 15-20 minutes. Then put it over a steam bath until it becomes liquid(do not boil under any circumstances!).
- Pour cream, milk and sugar into a pan and add strips of lemon peel. Heat until the mass begins to steam, stirring constantly.
- Remove the pot from the heat, remove the lemon and pour in the liquid gelatin. Mix everything well.
- Pour the mix into serving dishes and leave at room temperature to cool. After cooling, place in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours to set.